To Friday 25 May 2018
- Data Management and Integration
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- International Collaboration
- Integrated Aletrnative Methods
- Impact of Emerging Sciences in Toxicology
Our Conference this year will center on systems toxicology and how the combination of an increasing set of diverse sources of data (in vitro, omics, clinical) combined with in silico modelling and data analysis are providing a foundation for new and improved safety assessment methods and practice.
Hiroaki Kitano (SBI, Japan), Jun Kano (President, IUTOX; Japan), Daniele Zink (A*STAR, Singapore), Barry Hardy (Douglas Connect, Switzerland).